Friday, May 11, 2012

i feel so symbolic

Just a brief hello. This week has been good. Productive. And last night at writers group B and J both said that my chapter 1 is much tighter and stronger. Thank goodness!
I've got some plans this weekend: dinner guests tonight, an evening out tomorrow, and Sunday is crawfish and The Avengers. Around that I'm hoping to do some work on my novel and some work around the apartment. And maybe go for a walk or two.
To continue unfucking my life, I've decided what my goal is for next week: Getting up earlier in the morning. That may sound like a small thing, but for the last couple of months I've been staying in bed until the last possible minute, which means I'm starting my day in a rush and I'm often late to work. No more of that. I will start being responsible about how I approach my morning time.
Summer hours start on May 21. I can't wait to have those Fridays to do whatever I want. It's going to be amazing.
And now, to work. Have a good weekend!

No comments: