I don't usually do this, so please be patient with me. I'm just here to blow off a little steam. So far, this is just not my week. I've spend the last twenty-four hours just feeling stressed and overwhelmed. And I'm managing to feel that way without any freelancing going on. I broke my partner-in-crime's towel rack this morning, and was late for work. I have a to-do list about a mile long at home, including several things that have been put off for way too long (i.e., balancing my checkbook). Work is, well, very worklike right now. And on top of all that, for the duration of my hiatus from freelancing, I'm not allowed to do any writing or typing at home! UGH! I am really just offended at the state of my life right now. And why is it that I always feel like I'm somehow the only one with all of these responsibilities and all of these things to take care of? How does everybody else get away with doing so little all the time?
Blah. I'm totally disgusted. I want to work on my book, and clean my apartment, and watch some Buffy. I do not want to sit in my office all day.
Okay. Whining done.
The Myth of Fingerprints
12 years ago
2 comments:
I am right there with you. Minus the towel rack incident.
Ditto. I still have to finish my taxes and pay some bills. I have no idea where all my time goes.
Post a Comment