Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the Fly

I know, I've got to stop with the tiny little posts and do more substantial ones more often. I did feel like I was off to a good start in November, but then life just got busy with houseguests and freelance work and such, and now all of a sudden it's December and I've barely started my Yule gift shopping. Yikes! How did December get here so fast?
Anyway. A brief update, against the to-do list I made for November. I did do two freelance projects last month(or did I do three? They've all blurred together in my head). I read three books. I started a fourth but wasn't into it, so discarded it, which only sort of counts, I know. Or I could count one of the books I proofread. I mean, I did read those . . . Anyway. I'll deliver some book reviews soon. Next week, perhaps. Let's see, what else. I did make some progress on the first two movements of the Time Pieces, but they're not performance ready or anything. I've been hampered by my lack of good reeds and my reluctance purchase more, but today I finally went out and got a box, so I should make some good headway now. I didn't manage to deliver on my novel, either. I got part of it sent out to my loyal readers. And the rest will happen over December, I suppose, so I'll have to push my timeline back a bit. I'll live.
I have to run, I have way too much to do tonight, and am expecting a phone call from my oldest goddaughter, who I haven't spoken to enough lately. Next time: book reviews, and my thoughts on the movie Twilight, and possibly a rant about buying gifts for people.
Have a good night!

No comments: