Wednesday, March 14, 2012

not a lot

My birthday was this weekend. Friday I bought myself a fancy pair of new shoes. Saturday I had a birthday party. Sunday I went to a screening on The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. Monday I took the day off, and we had a backyard barbecue with a couple friends in the evening. It was a good birthday weekend, overall. Aside from that, I don't have a lot to talk about, really. I'm overcommitted on the freelancing. My writers group just finished critiquing my novel, so as soon as I'm done with the aforementioned freelancing I can dive into my rewrite. I haven't been good about sleeping enough. And it feels like spring outside.
I've enjoyed all the social activity recently, but I'm looking forward to scaling back on that and spending more time at home. I think that's my plan for the rest of this week, except yoga tomorrow.
And now, to work.

No comments: