well, I got another rejection this afternoon. I think that brings me up to seven. I'm a little bummed about that, but the rejections I've gotten have been very nice rejections, and there are a few agents I'm still waiting to hear from. Plus a few more I'm going to submit to sometime soon.
In the meantime, I'm just plugging along with Real Life, doing my freelancing, slowly preparing to move back in with my partner-in-crime, trying to catch up at work, etc. Nothing terribly exciting going on. I'm starting to really ponder what to write next, which is good. And shortly I'll be doing more reading, which is also good.
I hope everybody had a good Valentine's Day. Mine involved a really tasty sushi dinner, a nice bottle of red wine, and chocolate mousse for dessert. Oh, and a nice bouquet of roses and lilies!
Anyway. It's time to go home. I'll be back sometime this week to report on another book or two, and possibly scribble down a dream or two as well. Happy Tuesday, everyone!
The Myth of Fingerprints
12 years ago
1 comment:
Bummer about the rejection :-( That's major suckage.
but yay for roses and lillies and sushi!
Post a Comment